The Benefits of Steel
It’s your house, so don’t let anyone talk you into compromising on quality, strength and safety.
Here’s why steel is the stronger, safer, smarter choice:
The benefits of building with steel:
- Less weight for walls and trusses.
- Dimensionally accurate.
- Pre-assembled walls and trusses mean less time on site.
- Fully engineer certified.
- Compatable with traditional building materials.
- Able to withstand cyclonic conditions.
- Greater designs with greater spans and strength of steel members.
The benefits of owning a steel frame home:
- Termites can never compromise the structural integrity of your building.
- Reduces the need for dangerous chemicals around you home.
- No shrinking or warping due to weather conditions. Door and windows won’t stick.
- Less combustible material in the event of a fire.
- No rotting in the event of moisture. Zinc-Alloy coatings resist the effects of rusting.
We use Bluescope’s TRUECORE Steel because it’s strong, straight and precise, won’t twist or warp over time and won’t catch fire. And TRUECORE® steel is termite and borer proof.
REQUEST A QUOTE